|Delivery Time:||30-45 Days|
Model No.: EBD-XL
Type: Disposable Diaper
Age Group: 6-12 Months
Biodegradable Plant-based Customized Eco-friendly Diapers
Corn fiber non-woven fabric (PLA non-woven fabric) is especially suitable for biodegradable baby diapers, have a large amount of urine absorption,easy to use, clean and hygienic, do not irritate the skin, and can reduce urinary rash, skin damage or dermatitis, and have low cost.
PLA corn fiber spunlace nonwoven
1) Renewability of raw material sources, fully biodegradable
2) The surface of the fiber is weakly acidic, similar to the pH value of human skin.
3) have a certain bacteriostatic effect
4) Good odor removal function
5) Good resistance to ultraviolet radiation
6) Non-flammable performance
7) Used for diaper, sanitary napkin, pad surface, absorbent bacteriostatic wipes and wipes, mask, semi-durable bedding
What is biodegradable spinning?
Corn fiber (polylactic acid) is a fully biodegradable synthetic fiber that can be obtained from cereals. After the product is discarded, it can be decomposed into carbon dioxide and water through the action of microorganisms in soil or seawater. When burning, it will not emit toxic gas and will not cause pollution. It is a sustainable ecological fiber....